- Chop into large chunks, and grind in a food processor with a steel blade
- 2 large carrots
- 2 large stalks of celery
- 1 large onion
- If the carrots or celery are smaller than you remember them
looking in the US, throw in more.
- Add, process until smooth
- oil (use vegetable oil or olive oil, your choice).
- The original recipe called for ¾ cup of oil, I use a few
splashes. With that much oil it used to ooze out while baking and get
all over the floor of the oven.
- Stir in
- 1½ cup sifted flour (whole wheat, if you want)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprila
- Roll up, in baking paper or aluminum foil (baking paper sticks
less, but aluminum foil is easier, as if the paper or foil was rolling
papers and you were making a very large ... cigarette. Place on a
baking sheet (it still can leak a bit) and bake for 90 minutes at 350F.
Back to recipes